Financial Education Childcare Grant
You can make a real difference in your financial situation through financial education and counseling. It works best if spouses attend together. CGMA makes it a little bit easier by providing for childcare.
Type of Assistance
Start with Your CGMA Rep
Start with your local CGMA Representative
There are more than 600 Coast Guard Mutual Assistance Representatives to help you.FIND MY REPRESENTATIVE
How to Apply
Gather these documents:
- Your Coast Guard ID
- CGMA-64 Childcare for Financial Training Grant Application
- Documentation from the event or counseling session you attended
- Receipt if you used commercial childcare
- Signed note from non-commercial childcare provider
Contact your CGMA Representative to start the process.
All CGMA members attending:
- A financial training, symposium, or seminar
- Financial counseling with a Coast Guard resource
- Financial counseling with an outside resource
CGMA will reimburse for up to $500 per 12 months.
- Children 12 and under or special needs children of any age
- A commercial childcare provider
- A non-commercial provider that is not a family member (parent, grandparent, sibling, aunt, uncle)