Non-Rate Uniform Loan
You are ready for A-School. Your uniform is not ready for A-School.
CGMA wants to help you look your best when transferring from an operational unit to A-School. Borrow funds to replace that non-serviceable work uniform and delay repayment until A-School is complete.
Type of Assistance
Start with Your CGMA Rep
Start with your local CGMA Representative
There are more than 600 Coast Guard Mutual Assistance Representatives to help you.FIND MY REPRESENTATIVE
How to Apply
Gather these documents:
- Your Coast Guard ID
- CGMA-05 General Assistance Application (Command Endorsement not required)
- Orders to A-School
- UDC List showing the cost of the uniform
Contact your CGMA Representative to start the process.
- For Active Duty personnel E-3 and below
- Transferring from an operational unit to A-School
- Up to $700
- Repayment starts after completion of A-School