Closing Costs Loan
We know how important home is to Coast Guard members who must find a new one so frequently. You've worked hard to find and qualify for a house. Now CGMA can help with the final piece: closing costs.
Type of Assistance
Start with Your CGMA Rep
Start with your local CGMA Representative
There are more than 600 Coast Guard Mutual Assistance Representatives to help you.FIND MY REPRESENTATIVE
- This loan is available when buying, selling, or refinancing a primary residence.
- CGMA also helps with the purchase of alternate living sites, like a mobile home, if that site will serve as the primary residence.
- The client must be able to qualify for the purchase of the home without CGMA funds.
- The closing date must be set. Funds can’t be disbursed more than 30 days before closing.
- Loan repayment can extend up to 60 months.
What's Not Covered?
- Earnest funds
- Down payments
- Escrow costs
- Investment property
- Recreational vehicles
- Purchase of land without dwelling