Retired Military Personnel

CGMA retired programs are available to military members who have retired from Active Duty based on longevity or because of physical disability (TDRL and PDRL) and reserve members who have met service requirements and have been transferred to retired status (with or without pay).

You can apply with the CGMA Representative at the nearest CG unit or at a local American Red Cross. If you are not near those resources, you may contact CGMA-HQ directly at

There is also a simplified application for retirees and annuitants.

Unfortunately, CGMA is not able to help members who separated prior to retirement or retired civilian employees.

Programs for Retired Military Personnel

Filter all programs

Be the first to know

Sign up for the CGMA newsletter to get exclusive updates on how we help the Coast Guard community.


Loading Locator Software...